About Me


    My name is Megan Ashbrook. I'm originally from Ohio but now live in Pensacola, Florida. I graduated in 2018 from Miami University (of Ohio) with BAs in Anthropology and East Asian Languages and Cultures and a minor in archaeology. I'm currently working on my MA in Historical Archaeology and a Graduate GIS Certificate at the University of West Florida. I hope to work in archaeology/history museums after I finish. I originally took my first GIS class because it is a popular archaeology tool, and I wanted to learn more. After completing my certificate, I hope to have another marketable skill I can use in my archaeology career. I like to watch Netflix, cook/bake new recipes, and play with my roommate's cat in the little free time I have. To learn a bit more about me, check out my StoryMap.

Comments